‘Experts have developed computer games specifically designed to boost people’s self-esteem.’ (Source BBC News)
Wa? Bollox. I know exactly how to improve self-esteem with a computer game.
1) Take one copy of Fifa 99.
2) Set up friendly between Real Madrid and Tottenham/Leeds.
3) Go to options and remove bookings and set game difficulty to easy.
4) Start game.
5) Kick the living crap out of oppostition, to the point all subs are used up and opposing team are gradually reduced to around 8 men.
6) Win game 27-0.
7) Laugh like evil genius.
8) Repeat Steps 1-7 ad infinitum until happy.